We are going to have another Steak Night Lite on July 8. We have raised the number of possible reservations to 50. But tickets sold quickly last month so buy your tickets now!
- The menu will be steak, Caesar salad, potatoes, and dessert.
- The food will be served to you in a food line. While you are waiting for the food, please be sure to monitor your social distancing. 🙂
- Please bring your own plates, napkins, utensils, cups, beverages, and any condiments you might enjoy. Members will not have access to the kitchen. Should you forget any of the above items, we will attempt to supply you with paper plates and disposable utensils.
- Masks must be worn inside the clubhouse while using the restroom and when in the que for food.
- All seating will be on the porch or outside.
We look forward to seeing you next Wednesday.