The Board of Directors has approved several new membership applications. Please join me in welcoming:
- David and Lori Johnson and their son, Logan, of Beaufort and Pinecrest, Florida.
- Bob and Sylvia Nocon of Beaufort
- James and Christine Murphy and their children, Zackary and Keelin, of Beaufort
- James and Jan Mclaren and their son Ian of Beaufort.
- Michael and Jennifer Morrow and their children, JT and Megan, of Beaufort
Current Members of the BYSC are the best source for new members. So help grow our club by inviting your friends, business acquaintances, and neighbors to join us.
- The menu will be steak, Caesar salad, potatoes, and dessert.
- We will serve food in a line. While you are waiting for the food, please be sure to monitor your physical distancing.
- Bring your plates, napkins, utensils, cups, beverages, and any condiments you might enjoy. Members will not have access to the kitchen. Should you forget any of the above items, we will attempt to supply you with paper plates and disposable utensils.
- Masks must be worn inside the clubhouse while using the restroom and when in the food line.
- All seating will be on the porch or outside.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!!
Full Sails and Tight Lines,