The Board of Directors has recently approved the following membership applications:
- Tim and Lisa Holt of Beaufort
- Jim and Suzanne Brown of Beaufort
- Joe and Maureen Dionne of Beaufort
- Tim and Gini Quad and their children Josephine, Harrison, and William, of Beaufort
- Rob and Dianne Wilson and their children Brooks, Braden, Tessa, and Quinn of Beaufort
- Steven and Ursula Workmeister of Port Royal
- Michelle and John Abe of Springfield, Pennsylvania, and Beaufort
- Kevin and Signe Williamson of Beaufort
Please join me in welcoming them when you see them around the club.
As a reminder, current members of the BYSC are the best source for new members. Please look for potential members among your friends, business acquaintances, and neighbors.
We are working with Beaufort County First Steps again to provide toys and gifts for their children. Thank you so much, everyone, who selected an angel from the tree. Your toys and gifts should be wrapped and returned to the club by Thursday, Dec. 10.
On behalf of your Board of Directors and our employees, I wish you, your family, and loved ones a very merry and joyous Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Full Sails and Tight Lines,