The Board of Directors has approved the Membership applications of:
- Brian & Leslie Baker of Beaufort
- Ronald & Robbin Buchanan and their Children Parker & Arden, of St. Helena Island
- Jay & Nicie Phillips and their Children Tucker & Talie, of Port Royal
- Kemp & Adair Littlepage of Devon, PA and Beaufort
- Donald & Nancy King of Lady’s Island
- Scott & Susan Brier of Hendersonville, NC
- Mark & Nancy Dancer of Traverse City, MI and Beaufort
Please join me in welcoming them when you see them around the Club.
Membership Dues and Boat Storage Fees 2020:
Invoices for Membership Dues were sent out in January and a reminder invoice will be sent out this month to those that remain unpaid. Invoices for Boat Storage and Mooring Fees will be sent out after the February BOD Meeting.
The Board has requested that all Dues and Boat Storage Fees be paid by March 31. Alternative payment methods are available: to register to make payments through the ACH or the Credit Card programs, please contact the office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 843-522-8216.
Boat and Trailer Storage Agreements
We will be sending out a revised Boat and Trailer Parking 2020 Agreement by February 15th. Please return it promptly in order to ensure your spot(s) for 2020.
BYSC Summer Camp
Registration for BYSC Summer Camp Opened February 1st. Open the following link for information and to register your campers. We are pleased to announce that Melissa Meinel and Kelly Lesesne are returning as our Camp Co-Directors.
US Sailing and SAYRA
It’s time to renew your US Sailing and SAYRA Memberships. If you are not a member of either group, please consider signing up and supporting sailing and racing.
Full Sails & Tight Lines,
Jerry Giarla CCM