We believe what you think matters!!
Your Membership Survey Committee is putting together a series of Member Focus Groups to explore and discover the issues and opportunities that Members think are important to the Club.
Please become engaged in the planning process from the outset as it will give you a voice and opportunity to help direct the Club’s future. These meetings are your best podium. Come prepared to give us your good ideas!!
The Focus groups are divided into four areas to the Club:
- Group #1 – Boating / Power, Sailing & Fishing – Aug 26th
- This Focus Group will explore your thoughts re: “on the water” activities and what you feel might be additional Programs or Club Enhancements / Improvements.
- Group #2 – Programs / Pool, Camp & Family – Aug 28th
- This Focus Group will explore your thoughts about Pool, Camp, Family, Younger Members Programs and what you might recommend to make it more enjoyable & of value to you.
- Group # 3 – Club / Club Wide Issues & Facilities – Sept 4th
- This Focus Group will explore the Club’s Amenities, Communications, Operations and Facilities seeking your thoughts and ideas to move us forward in a direction that will enhance our Club and our Membership’s satisfaction.
- Group # 4 – Social / Social Activities, Racquet Sports & Bocce-Sept 5
- This Focus Group will explore the “on land” social activities, and sports seeking your input on issues & ideas re: Amenities, Programs and Enhancements.
Please sign up & attend one or more of the Member Survey Focus Groups here.