We’re almost to the end of our scheduled racing season. Boohoo!
But, we still have some great sailing days left in October-check the Racing Schedule on the website for exact dates, but generally:
- PHRF Fall Series most Saturday’s at 2pm, ending Nov. 3
- Dinghy Fall Series most Sunday’s at 2pm, ending Oct. 28
- Around Parris Island Sunfish Race on Saturday, Oct. 6
- Dataw Cup PHRF Race on Saturday, Oct. 20
- High School Open Regatta, Saturday, Oct. 27
There are also some good away Regattas coming up:
- Augusta Halloween Regatta on Oct. 6-7.
- Wish our team well for the SAYRA Club Championship at Charleston in J-22’s on Saturday, Oct. 27. Our team is: John McIntosh, Paul Keyserling and Scott Gordon.
- A number of Junior Opti/Bic Regattas will be taking place and you will hear more about these from the Duer’s.
- Midland’s Open Regatta, Columbia on Saturday, Nov. 3
- VX1 Nationals at Charleston Yacht Club. Our John Potter will probably be the favorite.
A special thank you shout out to our many Race Volunteers. We really appreciate your efforts.
Come join us on the water.
Race Committee Chair