First, as I complete my first year at the Club, I would like to thank all of you for the warm welcome and tremendous support you shown me and Anne throughout this past year.
The Board of Directors has approved the Membership applications of:
- Robert Schlegel and Nancy Jolliffe of Beaufort
- David Reeves & Nancy Hayes also of Beaufort
Please join us in welcoming them to the Club.
Current Members of the BYSC are the best source for new Members. Please be on the look-out for potential Members among your friends, business acquaintances and neighbors.
We are doing the Angel Tree again year and it will be set-up by the Change of Watch, November 10th. Please come in, get your Angeland make a difference in a child’s holiday. Gifts should be wrapped and returned to the Club by Thursday December 13th.
Club News & Events
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- Friday November 9– Sunset Friday
- Saturday November 10– Change of Watch Party
- Tuesday November 13 – BYSC Board Meeting
- Wednesday November 14 – Steak Night
- Friday November 16 – Sunset Friday
- Sunday December 9– Christmas Drop-in
Now that cooler November weather has finally arrived, we will soon be posting sign-ups looking for Volunteers to assist us with several projects on our Buildings.