The Board of Directors has approved the Membership applications of:
- Noel Michelle Hipp of Beaufort
- John and Kay Fugate of Beaufort
- John and Eileen Bertagna and their children Matthew, Ryan and Katie, of Beaufort
- Peggy and Wayne Reynolds of Beaufort
- Andrew and Elizabeth Klosterman and their son Henry, of Beaufort
- John Washington and Wendy Iversen and their children Jack and Lauren, of Beaufort
- Jana and Michael Sanders and their children Frederick and Zoe, of Saint Helena Island
- Bill and Gail Bardenwerper of Beaufort
- Mike & Maggie Seymour of Beaufort (returning Members)
Please join us in welcoming them to the Club.
Members of the BYSC are the best source for new Members. Please be on the look-out for potential Members among your friends, business acquaintances and neighbors.
BYSC Summer Camp
Summer Camp has been another huge success this summer with a record number of children (425) in attendance, from ages 6 to 12.
Melissa Meinel and Kelly Lesesne our Co-Directors did and an outstanding job running the program and a team of 5 Leaders, 14 Counselors and 31 Counselors in Training (CITs)
Spirit of America (SOA)
Their next Program is scheduled for August 12 – 16
Private Swim Lessons are still available during August for children and adults. Please call the office to schedule your times: 843-522-8216
Water Aerobic classes 9:30am to 10:30am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday