Members are welcome to rent our facility for family oriented events Monday – Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Please review the information below and contact the office for pricing and availability. The guidelines below apply to rentals. If your event has under 17 guests and there is nothing on the calendar, members may simply come on down and use the clubhouse under our casual use policy.
Non-members may rent our facility on Mondays through Thursdays only. No Fridays or weekend rentals available. Please contact the office for pricing and availability.
BYSC Clubhouse Rental Policy
1. BYSC activities take precedence over all rentals.
2. The Clubhouse can be rented for private exclusive events on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (daytime or evening) by members and by non-members. No amplified music is allowed or will be tolerated. Please use the Clubhouse stereo.
3. Saturday and Sunday rentals will be allowed no more than once a month and only if BYSC activities do not conflict. These rentals would be for a member only and only for significant immediate family events, such as a wedding, rehearsal dinner, or 50th anniversary party. Bands and DJ’s are allowed with restrictions.
4. The clubhouse is not available to rent on Fridays.
5. Rental arrangements must be made 14 days in advance for weekday rentals and 30 days in advance for weekend rentals to allow other members adequate notice of when the clubhouse will not be available.
6. All bookings will be handled on a first-come, first served basis with the office staff. A BYSC Clubhouse Rental Contract must be completed, signed and paid per the contract.
7. A member must be current in the payment of dues, assessments and other indebtedness to BYSC before renting the Clubhouse. Member rates are applicable only when the rental is specifically for a Club member or their immediate family, and are for family type events (birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, showers). No extended family, organizations, businesses, clubs, dance groups, non-profits, etc. will be given member rates.
For more information please contact the Club office at 843-522-8216 or email@example.com
The Beaufort Yacht & Sailing Club’s clubhouse is the perfect event space for every occasion. Relax, dine and celebrate as the sun sets over the beautiful Beaufort River. Conveniently located on the Intra Coastal Waterway, the clubhouse has one of the best views in Beaufort.
* Enjoy 850 square feet of indoor event space
* Screened porch with additional 918 square feet
* Huge water-front lawn with deck and picnic tables for outdoor events
* Event space that can accommodate up to 300 people
* Full functioning kitchen for catered events
* Butler’s pantry for event preparation, buffet lines or additional event space
* Tables and chairs to accommodate 80 people are included in the rental–an additional 40 people can be seated at outdoor picnic tables
* Lots of parking available on the property
The clubhouse is a great space for weddings, receptions, business meetings, family reunions and your groups’ meeting or Oyster Roast.